This has been an exceptional and productive year for the Chapman University Alumni Association Board of Directors. Through their hard work and dedication, this group of alumni has accomplished an incredible amount over the past year: record alumni attendance at campus events, increased alumni presence and representation across campus and several new organized groups for alumni to get more involved in the life of the university, to name just a few examples.
As we wrap up the 2013-2014 academic year, we express our deepest gratitude to the board members whose terms are ending:
Dennis Parrett ‘62
Jeff Cole ‘01
Jason Hull ‘95
Nicole Provansal ’07 (MBA ’09)
Michal Doesburg ‘71
Brian Collier ‘71
Dennis, Jeff, Jason, Nicole, Michal and Brian: thank you for your service and your commitment to your alma mater! Your dedication has made a powerful positive impact on the university and the Chapman Family.
We are also thrilled to welcome three new members to the Board of Directors:
- Ariana Burris (JD ’09)
- Akin Ceylan ’90
- Edward Frelly ’81
We can’t wait to see what the future holds for the Board of Directors of the Chapman University Alumni Association!
Are you interested in serving on the Alumni Association Board of Directors?
Applications to serve on the board are still being accepted for the June 1, 2014 – May 31, 2017 term of service.
The strongest candidates for the board are individuals who:
- Want to share their expertise and talents to advance the goals of the Alumni Association
- Are able to invest their time and efforts in Chapman’s future to benefit all alumni and students
- Attend Chapman events to engage alumni, staff and others
- Ideally have volunteered with the Alumni Association or in an alumni capacity for Chapman University
- Are willing to give to Chapman University annually (Note: The key here is participation, not the amount of the gift.)
- Are connected with other alumni and/or can otherwise influence involvement with Chapman University