Before there was Disneyland and other large amusement parks, there was Busch Gardens. Huell goes to Pasadena where he literally uncovers the lost and largely forgotten original Busch Gardens, a botanical paradise, which amused visitors from 1905 to 1938.
Schools & Colleges
- Argyros School of Business and Economics
- College of Educational Studies
- College of Performing Arts
- Dodge College of Film and Media Arts
- Schmid College of Science and Technology
- School of Law
- Wilkinson College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Press Room
- Chapman Magazine
- One University (Student Life)
- View All Blogs
- Behind the Scenes (2)
- California Missions (10)
- California's Communities (15)
- California's Gold (274)
- California's Golden Coast (9)
- California's Golden Fairs (8)
- California's Golden Parks (42)
- California's Green (36)
- California's Water (27)
- Downtown (12)
- Memorial (7)
- News (6)
- Our Neighborhoods (4)
- Palm Springs Week (21)
- Road Trip (49)
- Specials (14)
- The Bench (8)
Welcome to the Huell Howser California’s Gold Archive, a special collection of Huell Howser’s entire California’s Gold television series, presented by Chapman University.
Have fun and howdy!
How to Use the Archives
Search for favorite episodes by entering key words in the search box. You can also look at episodes by series topic, such as Missions, Palm Springs or Water. Or, you can search by date of the episodes.
To purchase DVDs of episodes, please visit
The Cal Gold website
New Episode Guide
Follow Us on Facebook!
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866 | (714) 997-6815
© 2014 Chapman University