Huell spends the day with the biologists who live on the Farallon Islands and learns about this wild and beautiful place which is just a group of islands and rocks found 27 miles off the coast of San Francisco, known as California’s Galapagos, they make up the The Farallon National Wildlife Refuge. These wild and remote islands are rich with not only flora and fauna, but human history as well.
Schools & Colleges
- Argyros School of Business and Economics
- College of Educational Studies
- College of Performing Arts
- Dodge College of Film and Media Arts
- Schmid College of Science and Technology
- School of Law
- Wilkinson College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Press Room
- One University (Student Life)
- View All Blogs
- California Missions (10)
- California's Communities (15)
- California's Gold (265)
- California's Golden Coast (9)
- California's Golden Fairs (8)
- California's Golden Parks (40)
- California's Green (34)
- California's Water (27)
- Downtown (12)
- Memorial (7)
- Our Neighborhoods (4)
- Palm Springs (12)
- Palm Springs Week (10)
- Road Trip (35)
- Specials (14)
- Visiting (238)
Welcome to the Huell Howser California’s Gold Archive, a special collection of Huell Howser’s entire California’s Gold television series, presented by Chapman University.
To look for a specific episode or just view the library, you can do a keyword search or search by season.
Have fun and howdy!
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866 | (714) 997-6815
© 2013 Chapman University