Huell visits the Salvation Army for a lesson in donut history, which begins on the battlefields of World War I. Then it’s off to Stan’s Donuts in Westwood, where Stan cooks up his “peanut butter pockets,” a high-calorie confection which has been officially renamed “The Huell”.
Schools & Colleges
- Argyros School of Business and Economics
- College of Educational Studies
- College of Performing Arts
- Dodge College of Film and Media Arts
- Schmid College of Science and Technology
- School of Law
- Wilkinson College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Press Room
- One University (Student Life)
- View All Blogs
- California Missions (10)
- California's Communities (15)
- California's Gold (265)
- California's Golden Coast (9)
- California's Golden Fairs (8)
- California's Golden Parks (40)
- California's Green (34)
- California's Water (27)
- Downtown (12)
- Memorial (7)
- Our Neighborhoods (4)
- Palm Springs (12)
- Palm Springs Week (10)
- Road Trip (35)
- Specials (14)
- Visiting (238)
Welcome to the Huell Howser California’s Gold Archive, a special collection of Huell Howser’s entire California’s Gold television series, presented by Chapman University.
To look for a specific episode or just view the library, you can do a keyword search or search by season.
Have fun and howdy!
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866 | (714) 997-6815
© 2013 Chapman University