Happy new year! Please join us for Educational Technology upcoming events during the month of January:
JanCon 2019: Re-imagining the Classroom
You’re invited to a one day conference on Reimagining the Classroom!
Includes: keynote speakers, faculty and student panel discussions, hands-on lab, and tour.
- January 25, 2019
- 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Location: DeMille 101, 104, and 148 (Zoom web-conferencing)
For more information: https://sites.chapman.edu/jancon2019/
Remote Attendees: JanCon Video Conference Link (Zoom)
Google for Higher Education Workshop:
Faculty, Staff and Graduate Students join us for a hands-on workshop showcasing the latest in Google platforms, apps and technology for Higher Education!
- January 24, 2019
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am
DeMille 104UPDATE: Beckman Hall, Room 122 (BK 122)
Please bring your own laptop or let us know if we can provide one for you. Limited Space!
For more information: https://tinyurl.com/y7y3p79d
- Monday – Friday, 7 a.m.-4 p.m., visitor parking is allowed in designated visitor spaces only.
- There are 50 visitor spaces located on Level B1 on the west side of the structure near the elevator.
Blackboard Learn LMS Review On-going Events
We are bringing the Blackboard Learn LMS Review to a building near you!
- Beckman Hall Entryway THU 1/10/19 11:30 am -1:00 pm
- Rinker 9401 Entryway THU 1/17/19 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Attallah Piazza THU 1/24/19 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Keck Stairwell THU 2/7/19 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Tables will be set up with sandboxes for three modern LMSs being reviewed: Blackboard Ultra, Brightspace, and Canvas.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com