Town Hall: “The Future of Blackboard – Upgrade it or Replace it?”
We will be holding a Town Hall meeting on Friday, February 22, 2019, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Pralle Lecture Hall, Beckman Hall 104 on the subject of options for updating or replacing Blackboard. This University-wide Town Hall meeting will be led by Dr. Jana Remy, Director of Educational Technology Services, and will cover such topics as:
– Why are we discussing a change to Blackboard now?
– How important is it to students that faculty use Blackboard or some LMS (Learning Management System)?
– What percentage of faculty actually use Blackboard?
– What are the options going forward? The pros and cons of upgrading Blackboard or switching to a new platform?
– What is the timeline for implementation of an upgrade or replacement?
Bring your questions! We look forward to seeing you there.
If you are unable to come in person, you can also view the presentation via Panopto.
Stop by one of our upcoming Modern LMS & Accessibility Sandbox Events.