Educational Technology Services is here to support you all summer long with your educational technology needs! Summertime is a good time to explore new options for technology in the classroom.
- Learn PollEverywhere for in class polling
- Create videos for use in the classroom with either the Learning Glass or with the Panopto recorder for desktop
- Learn how to use Zoom to bring remote speakers into the classroom
- Experiment with untethered teaching
- Try out the advanced features in Turnitin for plagiarism detection and grading
- Explore options for class blogs and ePortfolios with the Edublog platform
Our offices are open Monday – Thursday, from 9am to 5pm in DeMille 104 (The Tech Hub) on the Orange Campus. Drop in, call us at 714-516-5721, or send an email to email@example.com.
To make an appointment with Julie Johnson, Instructional Technologist, visit www.calendly.com/juliejohnson
At the Rinker campus, please contact Sarah Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore what you can do with educational technology this summer and get a head start on fall.