Sam Gonzalez

Sam Gonzalez“Hi! I’m Sam, a senior computer science major and game development minor here at Chapman. I’m expecting to graduate this upcoming Spring. Outside of school and work, I enjoy doing anything that involves me learning something whether it be a new skill, interesting facts, history, anything to keep me thinking in new ways. Over the past year here at the Tech Hub, I’ve come to enjoy meeting faculty, staff, and students from across departments. I’ve also come to learn a lot about educational technology here on campus including Blackboard Learn, Edublogs, Qualtrics, and now Canvas! Working on projects from participating in the RFP committee for our new LMS last year to partnering with the IETL in putting on Summer Academy for faculty this past August has been so meaningful and fulfilling to see the impact we have on campus. I look forward to seeing what the rest of the year has in store for the Tech Hub!”

Alberto Garibay

Alberto Garibay“Hello! My name is Alberto, I’m a senior software engineering major with a minor in game development and Spanish. I will be graduating in the spring. In my free time, I enjoy learning about web development and creating my own gadgets. Outside of school, I have many hobbies as well. I enjoy watching classic movies and especially learning about animals and how to care for them. My hope one day is to make enough money to own a zoo but for now, I’m stuck with my goldfish. Though I haven’t been at the Tech Hub for long I have truly come to enjoy it. There are so many opportunities to meet new people and helping them truly makes my day. I am happy to see what the year has in store for me and to take advantage of whatever opportunities come my way.

Zach Jagoda

Zachary Jagoda
“Hello! My name is Zach Jagoda, I’m a senior computer science major with a minor in game development. I am currently expecting to graduate in Spring 2020. When I am not at school, I am typically working on or playing video games, or managing the organizations I am a part of here at Chapman. I also have a few interesting hobbies, like carpentry, some costume design/building, and knowing too much about Marvel. My time working at the Tech Hub may have only just begun, but I have come to learn a lot about educational technologies and will continue to expand on my knowledge. I look forward to what the rest of this year has to offer, and cannot wait to be of assistance to both students and faculty here at Chapman!”