Drop-in hours begin January 6, 2020
The Canvas Team offers open in-person office hours for questions and drop-in assistance. Additionally, you can use the link at the bottom of the page to access the Canvas Team’s virtual office hours offered Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays from 1-3 p.m. via ZOOM.
A schedule of the Canvas Team’s upcoming workshops can be viewed here.
Drop-in hours in DeMille 104, Orange Campus
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Join us for Coffee and Canvas! Bring your favorite mug, your laptop, and your questions. Pour a cup of coffee and get your Canvas questions answered.
Drop-in hours at Rinker Campus, 9401 Rm. 126
- Tuesdays & Fridays 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Zoom virtual drop-in hours
- M-W-F Virtual Office Hours (M-W-F: 1-3 p.m.)
- [Click to enter ZOOM room]
Joining via Zoom — get questions asked and answered from the comfort of your home or office
- A member of the Canvas Team will open office hours at 1pm and close promptly at 3pm. The link is available prior to the start time and we suggest you log in 20 minutes beforehand to ensure everything is working correctly.
- If you have not done so already please view Zoom’s Support Portal, for your device, to ensure your speaker/microphone or headset are ready for the session. Select the “Getting Started” topic and review the appropriate links.
- Mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads are compatible with Zoom but require you to download an app. Search “Zoom” in your mobile store to download the app.
- Link to the Session: https://chapman.zoom.us/my/canvas
The Presenter(s) will monitor the “Q&A” dialogue box during the session. If you have technical support issues on the day of the training please visit the Zoom Support Page.