As we wrap up the fall term, it is time for course evaluations. Below you will find the evaluation windows and helpful reminders for the Law School, Orange Campus, and Rinker Campus:
Law School (semester)
- November 12 – November 25
Orange Campus (semester)
- November 18 – December 7
Rinker Campus (trimester)
- December 2 – December 14
What do faculty need to do?
- Inform students what day during the window they will complete the evaluation DURING CLASS.
- Remind them to bring an internet-enabled device (mobile phones, laptop/tablet, computer)
- Only for classes that do not physically meet, faculty should email students and tell them to fill out the evaluation on their own.
- Instruct students to visit their Blackboard landing page and click on the appropriate evaluation for their course.
- Faculty do not need to provide a proctor, but they should plan to leave the room while the evaluations are being filled out. Ten minutes is usually sufficient.
Faculty can access the current response rate for any open course evaluation.
Keep in mind that:
- Classes with 5 or fewer students will not be evaluated.
- Typically, only classes labeled LEC, LAB, and ACT are evaluated.
- Independent study, study abroad, internships, fieldwork, directed teaching, project/thesis, and research and creative activity courses are not evaluated unless by request.
- Cross-listed courses are evaluated under the primary course only
- Faculty must have a faculty work load greater than 0% to be evaluated
Questions or technical issues? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.