Educational Technology Services will be hosting Canvas Lightning Talks on Monday, 04/6/20 and Thursday, 04/9/20; Between 3 to 5 PM at the Tech Hub.
During these talks, we will hear from Canvas Early Adopters and faculty members who have participated in the ‘Complete Course Redesign’ program. The speakers will share their experiences with Canvas and provide insight into their workflow and process.
Our guest speakers include:
- Dr. Jana Remy (Director of Educational Services)
- Dr. Matthew Gartner (Keck Center for Science and Engineering)
- Dr. Caroline Wilson (Crean College of Health and Behavioral Sciences)
- Dr. Allegra Liberman-Martin (Schmid College of Science and Technology)
- Dr. Lynda Hall (Wilkinson College of Arts, Humanities, and Socal Sciences)
If you are interested in learning from Canvas Early Adopters’ experiences, please RSVP by 03/27/20: Canvas Lightning Talks.
Hope to see you there!