It might be Spring Break, but your colleagues at Educational Technology Services are busy providing support daily! Please reach out to us for assistance.
Daily Drop-in Support from 9am to 5pm
- Phone support: Call us at (714) 997-6600 and choose option 1 for the “Teaching Remotely” Team
- Email us at email@example.com
- Join us via Zoom (daily from 9-5) for help learning Zoom, Panopto, Teams, and BigBlueButton at https://chapman.zoom.us/j/295404327
- Join us via Zoom (daily from 9-5) for help learning Blackboard, Canvas, and many other teaching tools at bit.ly/lmssupport
Daily Scheduled Training
We have multiple training sessions scheduled all week on topics such as:
- Ask an Instructional Designer
- Creating an Accessible Course
- Course Continuity Plans
- Using Zoom, Panopto, and BigBlueButton
- Synchronous vs Asynchronous Teaching
- Remote Assessments: Academic Integrity and How to Use Respondus
Stay in Touch
We are posting helpful resources for teaching online daily on Facebook. Follow us at facebook.com/EduTechChapman/
Visit chapman.edu/teachingremotely as this webpage is being added to frequently.
Visit news.chapman.edu/coronavirus-faculty/ as this webpage is being added to frequently.