It is extremely important that all Zoombombing events are reported so they can be investigated.
Report the event!
If someone bombs your meeting please report the event immediately. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide
- your name and email address
- the date and time of the meeting
- the Zoom link and the meeting ID number
- the name of your course and your course ID
- describe what happened in as much detail as possible
Students, staff, and faculty who are impacted by protected class (like race, sex, gender, religion, or national origin) misconduct during Zoom or other videoconferencing sessions should be referred to email@example.com (students) or firstname.lastname@example.org (staff and faculty) for supportive resources and reporting options.
Need tips on how to avoid Zoombombing? Read our blogpost!
Find out more at www.chapman.edu/security