Some of the IETL Ambassadors will be available for the remainder of summer via virtual office hours to support faculty within their specific academic units with teaching support as we prepare for the fall term.
Please find the details on specific office hours below. We recommend that you reach out to your respective ambassador for the Zoom or Microsoft Teams link. Ambassadors are also offering additional appointments if the below times don’t work for you – please email your ambassador to set this up.
- Abby Patthoff: Fowler School of Law
- Thursday’s, 9 – 10:00 a.m. (PST)
- Caroline Wilson: Crean College of Health and Behavioral Sciences
- Monday’s, 10 – 11 a.m., and Tuesday’s, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. (PST)
- Edson Cruz: Wilkinson College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Friday’s from 1 – 3 p.m. (PST)
- Hannah Ball: School of Communication
- Tuesday’s, 9 a.m. – Noon (PST)
- Peter Jipsen: Schmid College of Science and Technology
- Thursday’s from 2 – 4 p.m. (PST)
In addition, Melissa Rowland-Goldsmith, Co-Director of the IETL, will continue to hold office hours on Tuesday’s from 1 – 2 p.m. and Thursday’s from 10 – 11 a.m (please email Melissa for the Zoom link). You are also welcome to schedule a meeting with Melissa via Calendly: calendly.com/rowlandg. If your ambassador isn’t listed in the above list and you are seeking teaching support, we would recommend attending Melissa’s office hours or scheduling an appointment