Since March of 2020, the Educational Technology Services team has been providing support to Chapman University’s faculty in the Virtual Tech Hub.
In the last year, we have gathered a lot of data, studied the help request trends, and surveyed the faculty to find out how to best support you in the future. One key finding was that our faculty enjoyed receiving virtual support. Out of the almost 6000 support requests we received, nearly 53% were through interactions in the Virtual Tech Hub. The other 47% of support tickets came through email and Support Tickets.
Based on what we learned last year, we have updated our support model for the summer. Starting 6/1/21, we will be offering the following support options:
- Support through tickets via the Service Desk
- Daily virtual 1:1 consultations with the ETS staff
- Email communication via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Virtual Tech Hub, Monday to Friday, 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
You can find out about our support model and stay up to date with our support options on the Chapman University Tech Hub site.
We will continue to evaluate our support options to provide Chapman University’s faculty with the best possible options.
If you have any questions or concerns or want to get in touch with us, please email us at email@example.com.