What is YuJa?
YuJa Media is the platform replacing Panopto this fall. It is a portfolio of digital media tools that allow you to
- search inside all your media, including video, audio, slides, comments, and notes
- auto caption all videos
- automatically index your entire library
- find specific topics for review
- share your video with one person, your entire class via Canvas, with the Chapman community, or with the world
We would like to invite staff, faculty, and admins who plan to start using YuJa to become YuJa Early Adopters. By signing up, you will
- be invited to YuJa training sessions this summer;
- be invited to a special Canvas course called YuJa Community where you can connect with other early adopters of YuJa and share your experiences on how to best use this new product for video storage, video creation, and video sharing; and
- be kept “in the know” on all things YuJa related!
To sign up as an early adopter, please fill out the YuJa Early Adopter form. Once it’s filled out you will receive an email confirmation and an invitation to join our YuJa Community.
Try out YuJa today!
Visit https://video.chapman.edu and sign in with your Chapman credentials.
For more information on the transition from Panopto to YuJa: