Dear Chapman University instructors,
As you know, final grades are due Monday, January 2, 2023. As we approach the end of the semester and the holiday season, We recommend that you plan ahead for receiving support or troubleshooting any grading issues.
Please review the Educational Technology Services team’s support options and availability.
1:1 Consultation. Schedule a 1:1 consultation with the Instructional Technology staff by clicking on the links below:
- Julie Johnson | Manager, Instructional Technology
- Sarah Blake, Instructional Analyst
- Elena Marusak, Instructional Analyst
- Shannon Muramoto, Instructional Technologist
Virtual Tech Hub. Bring your Canvas, Zoom, YuJa, PollEverywhere, and Turnitin questions to the Virtual Tech Hub, Monday to Friday, 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm (except on holidays) at http://bit.ly/virtualtechhub
For general Canvas-related questions, email us at email@example.com.
We are unavailable during the following staff holidays:
- Wednesday, November 23, 2022 (after 2 pm)
- Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Thanksgiving Friday, November 25, 2022
- Thursday, December 22, 2022 (after 2 pm)
- Christmas Eve, Friday, December 23, 2022
- Christmas Day (observed), Monday, December 26, 2022
- Holiday Break, December 27, 2022, to January 2, 2023
For urgent technical questions, you may contact Chapman University’s Service Desk.
For Canvas questions, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and Happy Holidays,
Educational Technology Services Team