Last fall, the School of Communication helped to collect over 1,000 pairs of socks to donate to victims of Hurricane Harvey. This semester, let’s help our LOCAL community together! For the first time, the School of Communication will be collaborating with CU’s Civic Engagement Office to sponsor the Annual Cesar Chavez Day of Service on March 9th, 2018! Choose to work with Easter Seals, Boys and Girls Club, Stop Hunger Now or other local organizations!
Bond with your School of Communication colleagues and faculty while building connections in our local community.
Sign up using the links below. You will need to create an OrgSync account if you do not already have one (follow the links below for instructions).
9:00 Check in options
- Easter Seals of Southern California (making tx dog treats and centerpieces for Senior Center)
- Providence Speech and Hearing Center (assisting clinicians with organizing toys for clients)
10:30 Check in Options
- Heritage Museum (restoring habitats on museum grounds)
- Stop Hunger Now (meal packaging, prepping ingredients, organizing the warehouse)
- Boys and Girls Club of Tustin (day of play and positive interaction with kids in the Technology Center, Nature Room, Fine Arts, Kinder Room, Games Room, or Gym)