Announced on January 14, 2020
Digital Marketing and Design/Social Media Intern
Renov8 Fitness was voted one of the top gyms in Los Angeles, CA and Owner/Founder and Head Coach, Heather Binns, was voted one of the top trainers in Los Angeles for 4 years in a row. Heather is the most sought after expert on physical transformation to shatter self-imposed glass ceilings and is best known for helping people shed the fat and become strong. Her clients uncover their athlete within while creating a lifestyle that can be sustained forever in a close-knit, non-judgemental environment.
Renov8 Fitness is looking for a digital marketing and design/social media intern to start in February. The internship will last 3 – 6 months with the possibility of a future hire. The internship is located in North Hollywood and applicants must have reliable transportation and a smartphone. Applicants should have a positive attitude, related experience, and a love for dogs/cats.
Social media, web design, and SEO are essential tools in Marketing & Advertising. Our Renov8 Fitness Intern will creatively reach the world via our online presence and be exposed to real-world situations and discussions in different aspects of marketing, design and web development. He or she will be involved with hands-on engagement in social media management and production/social media campaigning, etc.
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Fully immerse themself into our culture and help ensure the voice of the company is succinct across all platforms
- Attend complimentary fitness coaching sessions to better understand our brand
- Help run (maintain and grow) the Renov8 Fitness/Heather Binns social media feed (Instagram, Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Collaborate on, and design, a WordPress website for Heather Binns’ business consulting/mentoring business
- Collaborate on, and update, the current Renov8 Fitness Squarespace website with the possibility of transferring it to a new platform currently being researched
- Build relationships with Renov8 Fitness and Heather Binns fans/followers through social media
- Identify and execute opportunities to grow our social media exposure, ultimately leading to increased revenue
- Collaborate on projects/assignments and handle mission-critical tasks under the guidance of Health & Fitness Strategist, Heather Binns
- Actively engage and coordinate online marketing and social media/advertising campaigns
- Keep blogs up-to-date with supplied content
- Optimize (SEO) website performance
- Attend occasional events to gather social media content
- Assist with real-time interaction during events using social media (Instagram stories & Facebook live)
- Report and monitor social media campaign effectiveness & ROI
Position Details: Unpaid position located in North Hollywood, CA
Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and work samples/portfolio to GetFit@Renov8.Fitness.