Announced on May 27, 2020
Virtual Advising Hours
We are excited to see you for Virtual Program Advising through Microsoft Teams.
Use this link to schedule an appointment: Program Advising Appointment in the School of Communication
All School of Communication students are welcome to schedule an appointment with ANY of our Program Advisors. You are NOT assigned a specific Program Advisor in the School of Communication. For your convenience, at least one SoC Program Advisor will have office hours every afternoon (Monday through Friday) during the fall and spring semesters.
Reach out to a PROGRAM Advisor if you want:
- To review your major program evaluation
- To ask questions about your schedule (both short and long term)
- Help planning your SoC courses
- Need study abroad approvals
- To talk about internship opportunities
- Help researching minors or double majors that match your interests.
- Find out more about future career paths.
Spring Advising Hours are as follows:
Mr. Travis Bartosh: Tuesday and Wednesday 2:00-5:00 pm (PST)
Dr. Arleen Bejerano: Monday and Friday 1:00-4:00 pm (PST)
Dr. Andrea Weber: Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30 – 3:00 pm (PST)
A few things to remember when using Microsoft Teams:
- You must book your appointment using your Chapman credentials.
- Download Microsoft Teams prior to your appointment (it is free using your Chapman credentials).
- Please be logged in to Microsoft Teams during your appointment window. A program advisor will reach out to you via Video Chat during your appointment window.
- If you are not in California, please remember that appointments are PST.
We look forward to “seeing” you on Microsoft Teams!
-Your School of Communication Program Advising Team