Announced on May 27, 2020
Fall Virtual Advising Hours
We are excited to see you for Virtual Program Advising through Teams this fall of 2020.
Use this link to schedule an appointment: Program Advising Appointment in the School of Communication
All School of Communication students are welcome to schedule an appointment through Microsoft Bookings with ANY of our Program Advisors. For your convenience, at least one SoC Program Advisor will have office hours every afternoon-Monday through Friday.
A few things to remember:
- You must book your appointment using your Chapman credentials.
- Download Microsoft Teams prior to your appointment (it is free using your Chapman credentials).
- Please be logged in to Microsoft Teams during your appointment window. A program advisor will reach out to you via Video Chat during your appointment window.
- If you are not in Orange this semester, please remember that appointments are PST.
Mr. Travis Bartosh: Monday and Friday 2:00-5:00 pm (PST)
Dr. Arleen Bejerano: Wednesday and Friday 1:00-4:00 pm (PST)
Dr. Andrea Weber: Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30 – 3:00 pm (PST)
Reach out to a PROGRAM Advisor if you want:
- To review your major program evaluation
- To ask questions about your schedule (both short and long term)
- Help planning your SoC courses
- Need study abroad approvals
- To talk about internship opportunities
- Help researching minors or double majors that match your interests.
- Find out more about future career paths.
We look forward to “seeing” you on Microsoft Teams!
-Your School of Communication Program Advising Team