The Wilkinson College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences is excited to host the 5th annual public policy conference entitled “The Future of Transportation,” on Wednesday March 27th from 8am-5:30pm in Beckman Hall, Room 404.
This event is free and open to the public. Click here for more information and to RSVP for panels.
The conference will start with a reception welcome with President Daniele Struppa followed by four panels and a lunch. Panel topics will cover: California’s Trains, Traffic in the Southland, What should we build and how do we pay for it, and What we can learn from others. Among the 23 highly regarded panelists include:
• Laurie Berman, Director of the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
• Susan Carpenter, co-host of The Ride, a series about modern mobility
• Tian Feng, District Architect of the San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART)
• Darrell Johnson, CEO of the Orange County Transportation Authority
• Andrew Lyon, Founding Dean of the Dale. E and Sarah Ann Fowler School of Engineering at Chapman University
• And many more!
This conference is made possible due to a generous grant from Fieldstead and Company.