Announced on September 19, 2019
The early submission deadline is Friday, September 20th! Students who submit their application by that date will receive SCRIPT FEEDBACK! Yup, that’s right.
Things you should know:
- Every time you submit a script you will receive a confirmation email alerting you to the status of your application. This confirmation email can take up to 5 business days to be received. Each application will either be admitted or disqualified.
- All that submit by the 9/20 date will have time to fix and RESUBMIT their applications.
- If you miss this Friday’s deadline, you can STILL submit. You have until October 10th, 2019. But due to the 5-day confirmation window we recommend you apply early.
- This Friday from 3-4pm EST they will share the SCRIPT THEMES they are seeing from this years submissions. This is an event for SCAD, but its open to all students to join. Make sure you pre-register for the event!
- If you can’t make that event you can join another. Check out the full calendar.
- Make sure you take advantage of the Submission Resources. In that folder you will find:
- The Creative Brief – How to apply, scripting challenge, and more
- Application Preview – There are two ways for students to apply this year. One allows students to upload their files directly and the other allows them to email their files.
- See commercial examples.
- See past filmmaker examples.
Make sure to check out our previous announcement for more information!