Announced on March 5, 2018
Canon Burbank invites Chapman students to submit to the Canon Burbank College Student Short Night
- The short film must be 2-15 minutes in length including credits
- Shorts must be captured with a DSLR and/or video camera.
- No cell phone footage accepted.
- The creators of the short film must be present if selected
- In your submission please include title, running time, DP, director, cameras, lenses, school name, emails and phone numbers and Vimeo/YouTube link with passwords.
- Genre: any topic including narrative, documentary or animation
Please e-mail your submissions to: CanonBurbank@cusa.canon.com
A screening of the selected short films will premiere at Canon Burbank on Thursday, June 14, 2018 and will be followed by a moderated Q&A Session.
Deadline for submission May 1, 2018 at 11:59 PM
Questions about the contest? Contact: CanonBurbank@cusa.canon.com