Strong team development is an essential element of any successful workplace or organization. Research shows team development increases trust within the workplace, improves communication, and increases productivity.
As we commence this new year, IS&T will be offering interactive virtual training sessions for the various departments and colleges across campus.
How to Get Started?
Book an initial appointment with IS&T’s software trainer – Jessie Rivera, to discuss what your team is interested in learning to create a learning plan. The learning plan can consist of various training days covering beginner to advance session(s) on an application to a one-hour training session answering specific questions you and your team members may have about the application.
The learning plan is for setting the goals you and your team/department want to accomplish, allowing flexibility!
- Exploring Google Workspace, a collection of cloud computing, productivity, and collaboration tools, software, and products developed by Google.
- Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Collaborate with Office 365, Office 365 is a cloud-based, subscription model version of Microsoft’s popular productivity suite Microsoft Office.
- OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bookings, an all-online user experience calendar reservation system accessible via Office 365.
- Others available upon request (email – Jessie Rivera)
If you have any questions whatsoever, do not hesitate to send over an email.