Eligibility for abstract submission
College students at community and 4 year colleges within Southern California are eligible to submit an abstract.
Suggested topics for abstract submission
- Environmental justice issues related to climate change
- Economic effects of action or inaction to address climate change
- Local effects of climate change
- Innovative local initiatives to address climate change
- Science of climate change
- Other related topics associated with climate change
Prizes and Recognition
Accepted authors will receive free admission to the CCL 2018 SoCal Regional Conference and will be listed in the program
Cash prizes will be awarded for top posters
Abstract submission deadline: midnight PDT, November 15, 2017.
Abstracts must be emailed to: email@example.com