The July issue of the Social Media Scoop is available! We are excited to announce our new Social Media Scoop newsletter design, too. Administrators who have registered their social media pages with Strategic Marketing and Communication should receive this newsletter via email. If you would also like to receive the Scoop monthly, please email email@example.com.
July’s topics include:
- Social media spam – consistency vs. frequency
- How to schedule a post
- Social sharing – the nature of a social network
- How to register a university social media page
- Recommended articles
- University images do’s and don’ts
- Human profiles vs. brand pages
- New student Orientation 2012
For questions or topic suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and happy tweeting!