First off, thank you for submitting to One University, Chapman’s Student Affairs blog. It’s important that this site is utilized both as a centralized information source for students and as a way for you, the submitter, to get your event or story noticed. Please follow the guidelines below when submitting.
- Most importantly, this is the Student Affairs blog, intended for Student Affairs events and stories. Academic information should be housed on the main website or within their respective school & college blog.
- You must have a valid Chapman email to make a submission.
- All content must be appropriate for all audiences. Let’s make this environment fun and informative without the drama.
- Featured images must be 800 x 200 pixels minimum. Ideal size is 800 x 510 pixels.
- For student submissions, images within the post have been restricted.
- When writing titles for your post, make them interesting and fun. Something catchy, yet informative to draw the reader in.
- For the content, make sure you write in smaller paragraph and use sub-headers and bullet points. Visually this helps the reader easily digest the content in your post.
- Content should also be relevant, interesting, spellchecked and accurate. While the post will be reviewed by a department head, they may not have all the facts at their disposal to verify information is correct.
Approval Timeline and Notifications
- Upon submission, an email will be sent to your Chapman email account with a link to verify you are a current student.
- Once this link is clicked, your post will be sent to the head of the department you chose for review.
- Once reviewed by the department head, the post will either be sent back for revisions or approved and published. Either way you will receive an email notification.
- All submissions will also be reviewed for possible inclusion into the Dean’s Weekly Announcements and/or the Student Events Newsletter.