We’re proud to be Panthers 24/7 and we want to share our “Panther Pride” with you for the next 100 days.
, we will be posting #100ChappyDays: photos of our campus, our history, and the Chapman Family that make us… (C)happy! Beginning Monday, June 9,
follow us on Instagram
to share in our (c)happiness. You might remind yourself why you chose Chapman in the first place.
valium online no prescription
valium online without prescription
buy valium no prescription
buy ambien no prescription
diazepam online without prescription
buy phentermine no prescription
buy tramadol online no prescription
soma online pharmacy
buy ativan online without prescription
klonopin online no prescription
HOW? It’s simple!
We will be posting a daily photo that highlights an aspect of our university, but, we don’t want to do this alone. You all have something that you love about Chapman, so share it with us!
- Be you: pose in Chapman apparel, with fellow students, on-campus, or abroad.
- Take a picture. We would love if you were in the picture too!
- Post it on Instagram and share it with us using #100ChappyDays.
- Follow us on Instagram to see when we use yours.
By participating in this challenge, you will:
- Notice what you love about Chapman – your peers, your classes, your experiences, your memories.
- Realize it’s good to be a Panther.
- Fall in love with Chapman all over again
You’re invited to follow along, participate, and help us countdown 100 days to
The Chapman Family Homecoming Celebration
in October. Even when the #100ChappyDays has concluded, you can use the posts to remind yourself why you love Chapman and more importantly why you’re part of the Chapman family.
Ready, set, post!
Co-author: Sheri Lehman Illustrations: Ross Loehner