- How long have you been working at Chapman / how did you get here?
I have been at Chapman 10 years now. I got to Chapman after coaching 5 years of high school and 10 years of community college football. Coach Owens coached me when I played at Nevada and he also played high school football with my dad, so he called me to help him coach here at Chapman.
- What’s your favorite story from working at Chapman?
Every Championship is special, but winning that first SCIAC Championship in 2014 was really special to me.
- What’s the best part about working with student-athletes at Chapman?
I get the opportunity to coach smart, hard working kids every day who love to compete. There’s nothing better.
- What is the best moment from your 10 years of coaching at Chapman?
I can’t think of one specific moment, but just seeing where the program was when I first came in 10 years ago to where it is now is incredible. It just keeps on getting better, and I can’t wait to see where we can go from here.
- Anything else you want to say to alumni?
When you are in town please come by and say hi! Every program’s long-term success is dependent on the support of the alumni. Stay connected and go Panthers.