The new and improved
Argyros Career Services
is finally here. We will be hosting a Grand Opening Celebration
next week that will offer events for every type of student, ranging from complimentary meals, Bloomberg training sessions, an entrepreneurship information session, and more. Representatives from prestigious companies including
, will be on campus to answer your questions.
There will also be a raffle for students to enter to win one of three gift cards of up to $100 from H&M, the Apple Store, and Amazon.com.
Monday, February 23 to Wednesday, February 25
- Center Tours: 10 a.m., Noon and 2 p.m. Come see what the hype is all about. We will show you our dedicated interview rooms, high quality video cameras and more. Tours will begin right outside Beckman Hall 305.
- Complimentary Coffee and Continental Breakfast: Stop by the W. K. Hood Student Lounge on the third floor of Beckman Hall between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. for free coffee, bagels and pastries and meet your career advisors.
- Complimentary Lunch: Come bythe W. K. Hood Student Lounge on the third floor of Beckman Hall between noon to 1 p.m. for an employer-hosted lunch. Appetizers, sandwiches and a deli buffet will be offered. Monday it will be hosted by Deloitte, Tuesday it will be hosted by Capstone Partners Financial and Insurance Services LLC and Wednesday it will be hosted by Argyros Career Services.
Employer Office Hours:
Stop by Argyros Career Services, Beckman Hall 305, February 23 to 25 anytime between 1 to 3 p.m. to chat with employers to meet representatives from the following companies.
- Monday – Deloitte
- Tuesday - Capstone Partners Financial and Insurance Services LLC
- Wednesday - Ingram Micro
Special Events & Presentations
Monday, February 23
- Argyros School Club Presidents’ VIP Tour – 5 to 5:30 p.m. (Argyros Career Services, BK 305)
- Pizza Mix and Mingle - From 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Argyros Career Services will offer complimentary pizza in the Donald R. Booth, Student Study Area, Beckman Hall 303. RSVP is required.
Tuesday, February 24
- Bloomberg Training - 4 p.m. at the Janes Financial Center, Beckman Hall 207. Bloomberg is a valuable research tool to use to enhance your classroom experience. But, a little known fact is that the information on the Bloomberg terminals can help with your career preparation as well. Training sessions will address how Bloomberg can be integrated into your career preparation. You’ll learn how to navigate the interface for interview preparation and how the Bloomberg certification can be used to enhance your resume.
Wednesday, February 25
- Bloomberg Training - 11 a.m. at the Janes Financial Center, Beckman Hall 207. RSVP is required. Information on the Bloomberg terminals can help with your career preparation. You’ll learn how to navigate the interface for interview preparation and how the Bloomberg certification can be used to enhance your resume.
- Principles of Entrepreneurship – Noon to 1 p.m. in the East Alcove of Beckman Hall 404. Attend this session if you’re interested in learning the principles of entrepreneurship to help you create the life you want, whether you want to start a huge software company, build your family business or innovate yourself a job in a resource-rich corporation. RSVP is required.