Sarah Ramirez

Sarah Ramirez

If you’ve visited the Argyros School recently, you probably noticed a new friendly face at the front desk in Beckman 301. Sarah Ramirez joined the Argyros team in August. She was most recently an HR Manager at Craig Realty Group/Eureka Food Enterprises, a property management company operating retail and restaurant outlets. Sarah graduated from Cal State Fullerton with her bachelor of arts in Business Administration and a concentration in HR Management. As Department Assistant Sarah manages all aspects of the graduate office, ordering supplies, keeping the mailroom organized, event planning, invoicing, directing phone calls and helping students and faculty that visit the office with various tasks.

When asked about what she enjoys about being at Chapman University, Sarah mentioned that she loves the challenges and stimulation of entering a new industry.

“I am new to higher education, so I love that I am continuously learning. The people at Chapman are some of the most genuine people I have ever met. Everyone wants to see our students succeed, and it is so exciting to be a part of that. Not to mention, the campus is absolutely stunning, I fell in love with Chapman when I first visited. There is an exciting energy at Chapman — whether it be from our students, faculty, staff, the events going on… I love it! The team at the Argyros School of Business have made this feel like home in the little time that I have been working here. I am so excited to be part of the team and grow with Chapman and the Argyros School,” she said.

In her free time, you can find Sarah spending time with family, friends and her boyfriend. She enjoys trips to Disneyland, the San Diego Zoo, the beach and hiking. She is always looking for a great travel deal and likes swapping travel stories with new people. We are so grateful that Sarah is part of the Argyros Team!