We have secured the times and details for the screening of short films during the Graduation Weekend (May 19-20, 2012).
Every year, the Folino transforms into a nearly non-stop cinematheque, screening the best of our students’ works from the academic year.
Suzanne Wachman, Assistant to the Film Division Chair, has provided details for students who wish to screen their films throughout the weekend of festivities. Unlike our normal Thesis Screenings, which are live broadcast on our streaming channel, these films will not be broadcast live. So make sure to make some time to get your film on screen when your family and friends will be in the area, or set aside time during the busy weekend for your friends’ screenings, now!
- Graduation Screenings for Grads and Undergrads are limited to Grad Thesis and Senior Thesis projects, i.e. screenings for graduating students only.
- Screenings will take place on Graduation Weekend, Saturday, May 19th, 9:00 A.M. – 4: 15 P.M. and Sunday, May 20th, 10 A.M. – 8 P.M. Available slots and order of screening will be decided by lottery. If there are any graduating projects that cannot be accommodated on this weekend, through the lottery, they will be given an option to screen on Monday, May 21st.
- Requests for the lottery, will need to be submitted no later than Monday, April 30th. The results of the lottery drawing and final screening schedule will be sent out on Friday, May 11th. These films (completed D-5 Masters) will need to be delivered no later than Wednesday, May 16th. Projects that are not delivered by this date will forfeit their screening time (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Please send your requests to the producer of your film and him or her can send the requests of the crew to email@example.com. Requests will be evaluated and submitted into the lottery.
- Requests must include the name of the requester, email, phone number, class and instructor, title, running time and format. Incomplete requests will not be considered.