Huell visits the Elvis Presley Estate in Palm Springs and gets a tour of one of only five homes in the world actually owned by Elvis Presley — and was his ‘get-a-way spot’ from 1970 until he died in 1977. Today it has new owners who respect its past history and are lovingly preserving it for future generations to visit and enjoy. It is a rare peek inside the 5100 sq. ft. mansion that is called Graceland West!
Schools & Colleges
- Argyros School of Business and Economics
- College of Educational Studies
- College of Performing Arts
- Dodge College of Film and Media Arts
- Schmid College of Science and Technology
- School of Law
- Wilkinson College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Press Room
- Chapman Magazine
- One University (Student Life)
- View All Blogs
- Alaska Week (1)
- Behind the Scenes (6)
- California Missions (10)
- California's Communities (15)
- California's Gold (350)
- California's Golden Coast (9)
- California's Golden Fairs (11)
- California's Golden Parks (67)
- California's Green (38)
- California's Water (27)
- Downtown (13)
- Memorial (7)
- News (8)
- Our Neighborhoods (4)
- Palm Springs Week (26)
- Road Trip (56)
- Specials (15)
- The Bench (12)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Visiting (195)
Browse by Date
Welcome to the Huell Howser California’s Gold Archive, a special collection of Huell Howser’s entire California’s Gold television series, presented by Chapman University.
Have fun and howdy!
How to Use the Archives
Search for favorite episodes by entering key words in the search box. You can also look at episodes by series topic, such as Missions, Palm Springs or Water. Or, you can search by date of the episodes.
Follow Us on Facebook!
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866 | (714) 997-6815
© 2016 Chapman University