At the end of every school year, students in dorms leave behind a significant number of personal belongings and discarded items in residence halls, and we encourage all students to make a difference by donating items they no longer need or don’t want to take home before moving out.
- Towels, sheets, and blankets
- Small, hard-surface furniture items, including chairs, desks, and nightstands
- Small, working appliances, including lamps, mini fridges, and microwaves
Please only donate items that are in good condition. As a rule of thumb, if an item is too worn or too broken to use, do not donate it.
Each donation bin will be labeled. Please take a moment to sort through your items so we can donate them to the correct locations.
Additionally, Sodexo is coordinating food pantry donations!
- To participate, pick up a brown bag from Randall Dining Commons, fill it with unopened, unexpired, non-perishable food items you wish to donate, and bring it back to Randall to drop off and be entered in a raffle to win prizes.
- There will also be donation bins for unopened, unexpired, non-perishable food items at Panther Village and Chapman Grand.
Alongside the donation bins, we will have bins to collect e-waste in each residence hall.
- Items accepted include batteries, flashlights, calculators, clocks, laptops, monitors, printers, keyboards, and mice.
Please note the following donation locations:
- Chapman Grand Pool Area
- Panther Village Clubhouse
- Henley Lobby
- Pralle Lobby
- Glass Center Tower Lobby for furniture and appliance donations; North Tower Courtyard for all other donations
- Morlan Lounge
- Davis Community Center
- Sandhu Lobby
- The K Basement
We wish all students a smooth move out, and please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding donations during move-out.