The Office of Undergraduate Research is pleased to present the annual campus-wide Chapman University Student Research Day on Wednesday, May 14, 2014. This event, organized to highlight the breadth and depth of scholarly and creative activity conducted by undergraduate and graduate students at Chapman, will feature two professional student poster sessions and a lunch for participants featuring a keynote speaker. We’re giving you an early heads-up so that you can save the date and consider attending or participating in this great opportunity to show your research. Food and door prizes will be provided!
Schedule for the event:
9:30AM-11:30AM: Morning poster session for Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
12PM-1:30PM: Lunch and keynote speaker: Chapman alumna and faculty member
4PM-6PM: Afternoon poster session for Schmid College of Science and Technology
- The abstract submission deadline is Tuesday, April 15 at 11:59 p.m.
- Poster printing is available
- All participants will receive a copy of the 2014 Abstract Volume
- Present your research to fellow students, faculty and community members
- All students presenting and their faculty mentors are invited to attend the lunch and keynote
- Please see Abstract Submission Form to submit your abstract
We’re looking forward to celebrating Chapman student research and we hope you are too. If you are not a student currently conducting research please save the date to attend the poster sessions to support your fellow classmates.
Please email email@example.com if you have any suggestions, comments, or questions.