“…International education cannot be the work of one country. It is the responsibility and promise of all nations. It calls for free exchange and full collaboration…The knowledge of our citizens is one treasure which grows only when it is shared.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson, former US President
You’re invited to the
Center for Global Education
‘s Spring 2017 Study Abroad Fair on Monday, February 13, 2017 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Attallah Piazza. Stop by to speak with academic year/semester abroad representatives, travel course faculty, and CGE staff to begin planning your experience abroad.
Below is a list of representatives from our program providers, overseas institutions, and organizations who will be attending the fair:
- American Institute For Foreign Study (AIFS)
- Arcadia University
- Chapman University Career Development Center (CDC)
- Chapman University Exchange Programs
- Chapman University Faculty-Led Travel Courses
- Institute for Central American Development Studies (ICADS)
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- Los Angeles Passport Agency
- Semester at Sea
- Spanish Studies Abroad
- Suffolk University
- Temple University
- Roehampton University
See you there!
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 714-997-6830.
Our office is located at 576 N. Glassell St. – one block past Walnut Ave. going north on Glassell St.