UPCOMING NETWORKING & PROFESSIONAL EVENTS
Education Roundtable on Excellent Schools: Focus on Mental Health LEARN MORE ALUMNI RSVP
3:30 – 6:30 p.m. at Chapman Univerisity, Beckman Hall 404
Join Attallah College for a timely and pivotal discussion on the state of mental health services in Orange County K-12 public schools.
Roundtable4 on Excellent Schools will bring together educators, practitioners, and community members to focus on wellness programs, destigmatizing mental health challenges, trauma-informed practices and crisis intervention and prevention. Event includes panel and roundtable discussions with forward-thinking leaders in education as well as a networking reception. Free and open to the public, but preregistration is required.
Alumni Networking Roundtable LEARN MORE ALUMNI RSVP
6:30 – 8:30 p.m. at Center Club Orange County, Costa Mesa, CA
Networking Roundtables are a great way to stay connected or reconnect with your fellow Chapman alumni. They provide participants with an opportunity to build networking relationships and share knowledge, best practices and business opportunities.
40th Anniversary Economic Forecast Update LEARN MORE TICKETS
2 – 5 p.m. at Musco Center for the Arts
Reception and networking at 2 p.m. with the conference beginning at 3 p.m. Remember to stop by the Think Chapman First table to pick up some freebies and discuss recruiting Chapman’s top-notch talent at your company.
General admission tickets are $150, Chapman alumni tickets are $50.
Want to recruit fellow Panthers? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Executive • Pacific Western Bank • Chevy Chase, MD
- Assistant, Video Games • Creative Artists Agency (CAA) • Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant, Speakers Touring • Creative Artists Agency (CAA) • Los Angeles, CA
- Associate Producer • Xpedition Media • San Francisco, CA
- AVP, Loan Officer • Pacific Western Bank • Chicago, IL
- Bank Teller • Pacific Western Bank • Santa Monica, CA
- Branch Operations Manager • Pacific Western Bank • Claremont, CA
- Business Development Executive Intern • Marketing Immersion • Los Angeles, CA
- Creative Services Graphic Designer • Lionsgate • Santa Monica, CA
- Compensation Analyst • UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine • Los Angeles, CA
- Director of Communications • Panda Restaurant Group • Rosemead, CA
- Editor • Xpedition Media • Sherman Oaks, CA
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager • Lionsgate • Santa Monica, CA
- Home Entertainment & Digital Financial Analyst • Lionsgate • Santa Monica, CA
- Loan Processor • Pacific Western Bank • Irvine, CA
- Sales Planning Coordinator • Lionsgate • Santa Monica, CA
- Sr. Loan Processor/Loan Administrator • Pacific Western Bank • Irvine, CA
- Senior Marketing Coordinator • Absolute Exhibits • Tustin, CA
- Senior Network Administrator • Pacific Western Bank • Brea, CA
- Social Media Assistant • Impact24 PR • Los Angeles, CA
- Social Media Marketing Associate • CJ E&M America • Los Angeles, CA
- Social Media and Publicity Intern • Impact24 PR • Los Angeles, CA
- Talent Agent Assistant • Atlas Talent Agency • New York City, New York
- Talent Payment Assistant • Atlas Talent Agency • New York City, New York
- Production Accounting Director • Lionsgate • Santa Monica, CA
- Public Relations Graduate Intern • Fleishman Hillard • Los Angeles, CA
- Vice President of Business Development • VIVED (Virtual Re laity STEM content) • Remote
- VP, Client Manager • Pacific Western Bank • Boston, MA
- VP, Relationship Manager • Pacific Western Bank • Irvine, CA
- VP, Risk Control Manager • Pacific Western Bank • Brea, CA
- Wire Operations Specialist • Pacific Western Bank • Carlsbad, CA
🐾 When applying, don’t forget! Send your resume to email@example.com. We will forward your resume directly to the hiring manager, guaranteeing maximum exposure and getting your resume to the TOP of the stack, where it belongs!
firstname.lastname@example.org | (714) 997-6942