THIS MONTH’S NETWORKING & PROFESSIONAL EVENTS
Alumni Networking Roundtable LEARN MORE ALUMNI RSVP
6:30 – 8:30 p.m. at Center Club Orange County, Costa Mesa, CA
Networking Roundtables are a great way to stay connected or reconnect with your fellow Chapman alumni. They provide participants with an opportunity to build networking relationships and share knowledge, best practices and business opportunities.
UPCOMING NETWORKING & PROFESSIONAL EVENTS
40th Anniversary Economic Forecast Update LEARN MORE TICKETS
2 – 5 p.m. at Musco Center for the Arts
Reception and networking at 2 p.m. with the conference beginning at 3 p.m. Remember to stop by the Think Chapman First table to pick up some freebies and discuss recruiting Chapman’s top-notch talent at your company.
General admission tickets are $150, Chapman alumni tickets are $50.
Want to recruit fellow Panthers? Email email@example.com
- Account Executive • Pacific Western Bank • Chevy Chase, MD
- AVP, Loan Officer • Pacific Western Bank • Chicago, IL
- Bank Teller • Pacific Western Bank • Santa Monica, CA
- Branch Operations Manager • Pacific Western Bank • Claremont, CA
- Loan Processor • Pacific Western Bank • Irvine, CA
- Senior Network Administrator • Pacific Western Bank • Brea, CA
- VP, Client Manager • Pacific Western Bank • Boston, MA
- VP, Relationship Manager • Pacific Western Bank • Irvine, CA
- VP, Risk Control Manager • Pacific Western Bank • Brea, CA
- Wire Operations Specialist • Pacific Western Bank • Carlsbad, CA
🐾 When applying, don’t forget! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will forward your resume directly to the hiring manager, guaranteeing maximum exposure and getting your resume to the TOP of the stack, where it belongs!
email@example.com | (714) 997-6942