Imagine an unlimited supply of network connections and job opportunities, a platform where you can build a profile and have the opportunity to interact with hundreds of professionals. LinkedIn is not only important for your job search but also helps you develop and maintain your personal brand. Career Educator Leanna Izen shares in this virtual workshop how to master using LinkedIn as an excellent resource to develop professional connections and find job and internship opportunities.
Why Should You Use LinkedIn?
- To build and maintain a professional identity (through your resume and portfolio)
- Serves as a networking tool (e.g. informational interviews)
- To connect with alumni and potential employers
- Gives you access to jobs and internship opportunities
- Recruiters are constantly looking for new talent on LinkedIn
- Receive updates on industries and your company of interest