The Spring 2019 Study Abroad Fair and Lantern Festival, featuring programs from around the globe, will be held on Tuesday, February 19 from 10 – 2 p.m. in the Attallah Piazza. Staff from the Center for Global Education, Chapman faculty, and representatives from various departments on campus and overseas institutions will be present to answer your questions and help you to plan your journey abroad. Students who attend can enter a raffle and win a $150 STA Travel voucher! Chips and salsa bar from 11-1 p.m., sponsored by The LatinX Forum and LatinX Studies.
Representatives from the following education abroad programs will attend the fair:
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- Arcadia University College of Global Studies
- Chapman faculty-led Travel Courses
- Cultural Experiences Abroad (CEA)
- Franklin University; Lugano, Switzerland
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- International Student Exchange Programs (ISEP)
- Macquarie University; Sydney, Australia
- Semester at Sea
- Spanish Studies Abroad
- Suffolk University; Madrid, Spain
- Summer International Internships
- Temple University
- Washington Semester Program (American University)
More information about these organizations can be found by searching for the program on the Global Gateway.
Several Chapman departments and other organizations that will also be represented at the fair to answer your questions:
- Gateway to Taiwan: Department of Languages and Taiwanese American Student Association
- Center for Undergraduate Excellence
- Los Angeles Passport Agency
- Office of Financial Aid
We hope to see you there! Email globaled[at]chapman.edu for any questions.