Like every month, the Escalette Permanent Collection of Art prides itself in presenting news about our artists that are being featured in exhibitions, shows, fairs and all things alike. This month, there are three exhibits that showcase our artists locally, nationally, and internationally :
- Ed Ruscha in Beverly Hills 20-Year Anniversary Invitational Exhibition, 1995–2015 at the Gagosian Gallery, on view until December 19, 2015.
- Robert Rauschenberg in Robert Rauschenberg Anagrams, Arcadian Retreats, Anagrams (A Pun) at the PACE gallery, on view until January 16, 2015.
- Roy Lichtenstein in ARTIST ROOMS: Roy Lichtenstein at the National Galleries Scotland, on view until January 10, 2015.
Here are a few more events taking place in the area that we would like to share with you:
- The Rain Room at LACMA, on view until March 6, 2016 (tickets required).
- The Edible Monument: The Art of Food for Festivals at The Getty Research Institute, on view until March 13, 2016.
- Giant Robot Biennale 4 at the Japanese American National Museum, on view until January 24, 2016.
- The Idea of North: The Paintings of Lawren Harris at the Hammer Museum in UCLA, on view until January 24, 2016.
We hope you have fun. Happy Holidays!