Those interested in pursuing degrees in health or behavioral sciences at Chapman U are in for a special treat! This coming Monday (April 26, 4:15 p.m.) select members of our faculty and staff will come together to host a Virtual Information Session specifically designed for newly admitted and prospective students and their families. Admitted students can expect to receive an e-invitation containing the Zoom link and other details for this event on the evening of April 22.
What topics will be covered?
A wealth of unique opportunities and services are available at Crean College and we plan to cover them all:
- Career/internship support services
- Research opportunities
- Clubs and student organizations for health and psychology majors
- Study abroad opportunities
- Specialty minors and bridge programs
Will there be a Q & A?
Yes! The event will be informal and attendees will be encouraged to ask questions throughout.
Top three reasons new admits/prospects should attend:
- Our faculty and staff can provide the most comprehensive, in-depth info about Crean College at the University
- If you are undecided about Chapman, this event will definitely help you make a decision
- You will walk away with a strong understanding of our college and whether or not it’s a good fit for you