Just wanted to give you all a quick update: We are working to get as many transfers decisions as we can completed by June 1. If you have not heard a decision yet, but need to know in order to make a decision before deadlines for other schools come up, let me know; I should be able to help get an answer to you.


If you have any other questions let me know!