On, July 9, the Orange County Women Lawyers Association announced that Suzanna Adelizi, Chapman Law’s Assistant Dean of Career Services, was the Everyday Hero award winner. The award recognizes Suzanna’s many contributions to the Orange County legal community.

“It was a lovely surprise and an honor to be selected by the Orange County Women Lawyers Association as their Everyday Hero of the Month. The nicest part of being nominated and selected for the award was knowing that people who work with me, as well as alumni active in the OCWLA, felt that I was deserving of this recognition,” said Adelizi. “My greatest reward is to feel that I am in some small way helping our students, alumni and my co-workers to succeed in their chosen careers – the rest is just icing on the cake!”

Suzanna constantly cultivates new relationships with members of the legal community leading to jobs for Chapman Law students and alumni. In the past semester alone, she has made countless trips to meet with law firms and corporations in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Orange County. She dedicates her nights and weekends to numerous networking events, including Ferguson Inn of Court and bar association meetings. She also counsels students after business hours and on the weekends, ensuring that they have the support they need to get their dream jobs.