Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law alumnus Henry Lee Mann (’06) was promoted last month to partner at Schiff Hardin LLP in the firm’s Chicago office. Mann, who has been with the firm since graduating from Chapman, focuses on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, private fundraising, complex commercial agreements, and intellectual property matters. He represents clients ranging in size from startups to Global 500 companies, across a range of industries.
At Schiff Hardin, Henry’s work has included:
- Advising a Global 500 company in a cross-border acquisition of a $250 million stake in a consumer finance business
- Representing a private equity firm in a $130 million acquisition of a healthcare services business
- Assisting a Fortune 500 company in negotiating manufacturing and distribution rights for a branded product line
- Negotiating a complex joint venture for a New York-based retailer of branded children’s clothing
- Advising on issues relating to international trademark registration and enforcement
- Negotiating software license agreements, celebrity sponsorship agreements, trademark, and copyright license agreements
- Conducting IP-related due diligence for corporate transactions
Schiff Hardin LLP is a full service national law firm with more than 300 attorneys in six cities across the country.