The Leatherby Libraries is proud to present its annual report, “Leatherby Libraries: A Year in Review 2013-2014.” This report tells the story of the Leatherby Libraries throughout the past academic year. Some highlights include:
- The launch of Chapman’s digital repository, the Digital Commons
- The official opening of the California’s Gold exhibit and the Huell Howser Archive
- A run-through of dozens of events, displays, and exhibits
- Creative and scholarly accomplishments of librarians and staff
- Profiles of the 11 new staff who joined the Leatherby Libraries this year
All these highlights are in addition to statistics that illuminate the importance of the day-to-day operations of the library. This year, the librarians answered over 15,000 questions and checked out 35,000 books (to say nothing of the number of articles read online through library databases or the number of study rooms that were booked).
The full report can be viewed on the Leatherby Libraries website.