The first part of our Palm Springs history tour begins at the McCallum Adobe Museum (oldest building in Palm Springs). The McCallum family was the first white family to settle in the area. The Museum is filled with wonderful photos, including the original Native Americans, Hollywood stars, Palm Springs first health nut and many more. Huell ends the show at the Moorten Botanical Garden which has been a popular family run tourist attraction since 1938.
Schools & Colleges
- Argyros School of Business and Economics
- College of Educational Studies
- College of Performing Arts
- Dodge College of Film and Media Arts
- Schmid College of Science and Technology
- School of Law
- Wilkinson College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Press Room
- One University (Student Life)
- View All Blogs
- California Missions (10)
- California's Communities (15)
- California's Gold (265)
- California's Golden Coast (9)
- California's Golden Fairs (8)
- California's Golden Parks (40)
- California's Green (34)
- California's Water (27)
- Downtown (12)
- Memorial (7)
- Our Neighborhoods (4)
- Palm Springs (12)
- Palm Springs Week (10)
- Road Trip (35)
- Specials (14)
- Visiting (238)
Welcome to the Huell Howser California’s Gold Archive, a special collection of Huell Howser’s entire California’s Gold television series, presented by Chapman University.
To look for a specific episode or just view the library, you can do a keyword search or search by season.
Have fun and howdy!
One University Drive, Orange, CA 92866 | (714) 997-6815
© 2013 Chapman University