There is always a multitude of ways to see a new city. You can walk through the city, sure. Take a tourist bus, maybe? Bikes are cool…if you’re good at dodging traffic. But why not run through the city? That’s how I wanted to see the sights of Prague when I decided to sign up for the marathon held there on the Saturday of April 5th.
valium online no prescriptionvalium online without prescriptionbuy valium no prescriptionbuy ambien no prescriptiondiazepam online without prescription online pharmacybuy phentermine no prescriptionbuy tramadol online no prescriptionsoma online pharmacybuy ativan online without prescriptionklonopin online no prescription
I got to run across the Charles Bridge with no cars in my way. I ran through Prague Castle while checking my pulse and without waiting in line. I ran past the Astronomical Clock while jumping over a cramping runner. Let’s be honest, running through centuries old cobblestone streets, passing monument after monument all while hundreds of people cheer you on isn’t a terrible way to do some casual sight seeing.

I may be writing this from my bed now because my legs and I are currently not on speaking terms, but I would say it was totally worth it.