“Studying abroad…is quickly becoming the key to success in our global economy. Because getting ahead in today’s workplaces…[is] also about having real experience with the world beyond your borders –- experience with languages, cultures and societies very different from your own.”
– First Lady, Michelle Obama
valium online no prescription
valium online without prescription
buy valium no prescription
buy ambien no prescription
diazepam online without prescription
buy phentermine no prescription
buy tramadol online no prescription
soma online pharmacy
buy ativan online without prescription
klonopin online no prescription
Mark your calendars!
You’re invited to the Center for Global Education‘s Fall 2014 Study Abroad Fair on Monday, September 15, 2014 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Attallah Piazza. The Center for Global Education staff will be present to help you plan your journey abroad!
Below is a list of representatives from our program providers, overseas institutions, and organizations who will be attending the fair:
- American Institute For Foreign Study (AIFS)
- Arcadia University
- Athena Study Abroad
- Chapman University Faculty-Led Travel Courses
- EUSA – Academic Internship Programs
- GlobaLinks Learning Abroad/ International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- Institute for Central American Development Studies (ICADS)
- ISEP: International Student Exchange Programs
- The Japan Exchange and Teaching Program (JET)
- Los Angeles Passport Agency
- Peace Corps
- Semester at Sea
- SIT Study Abroad
- Suffolk University
- Temple University
- University of Limerick
- Roehampton University
See you there!
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-997-6830.
Our office is located at 576 N. Glassell St. – one block past Walnut St. going north on Glassell St.