UPCOMING NETWORKING & PROFESSIONAL EVENTS
Be Your Own Boss, Feat. Alumni Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Contractors and other Independent Workers LEARN MORE ALUMNI RSVP
7:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. at Chapman University, Beckman Hall Room 404
Being your own boss can manifest in many ways – for some, it’s shaking up an industry through entrepreneurship – for others, it’s providing independent consulting or contract work for other companies on a project basis – or owning a small business – or even having your personal brand or name be a business. There are many options, and we’re bringing trailblazers from all corners to talk about what it means… to be your own boss.
Look Forward to Meeting:
Ladan Davia ’14 | CEO at Beeya
Kina De Santis ’17 | Startup Digest Curator
Daniel Malikyar ’17 | Official Fujifilm X-Photographers
Mason Hernandez ’15 | CEO at My Catering Concierge
Lunch & Learn: Resumes 🍕 Collab. with People of Color Advisory Board LEARN MORE ALUMNI RSVP
11:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. at Chapman University, Argyros Forum Room 209C
Enjoy a delicious pizza lunch during this hands-on resume workshop. Please bring your own charged laptop to use during the workshop. If you have a resume started, please ensure you have access to it. If you do not have resume started, we suggest bringing a list of activities/accomplishments to help you get started.
Want to recruit fellow Panthers? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acquisition Agent • Spectrum Land Services • Orange, CA
- Assistant, Home Entertainment Operations • Lionsgate • Santa Monica, CA
- Career Advisor, Office of Career and Professional Development • Chapman University • Orange, CA
- Communications Manager • Orange County Business Council • Irvine, CA
- Office Assistant • British Film Commission • Los Angeles, CA
- Various Positions • Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs • Various Locations, WA
🐾 When applying, don’t forget! Send your resume to email@example.com. We will forward your resume directly to the hiring manager, guaranteeing maximum exposure and getting your resume to the TOP of the stack, where it belongs!
firstname.lastname@example.org | (714) 997-6942